Explore Reykjavik in Style
Reykjavik on two wheels: Discover the city in a new way with our ZOLO map
Reykjavik's Best Bets: The top attractions that are worth your time and money
- a towering church with an epic steeple that offers bird's-eye views of Reykjavik, perfect for getting your daily dose of Vitamin Sea.
The National Museum of Iceland
- A must-see destination for history buffs and culture enthusiasts. This museum offers an immersive journey through Iceland's rich history, from the Viking Age to present day.
The Reykjavik Art Museum
a museum that features works by Icelandic artists, as well as international art, but with a funky and fresh perspective.
Reykjavik City Hall
- A sleek and modern architectural masterpiece that serves as the official seat of Reykjavik's government and a tourist information center. Inside you'll find a wealth of information.
The Icelandic Parliament
- The Althingi, the oldest parliamentary institution in the world, and the seat of Iceland's government. Visitors can take a guided tour of the historic building and learn about the history and workings of the Icelandic government.
The Reykjavik Botanical Garden
- a garden that features a variety of plant species from around the world, as well as a greenhouse and a café, perfect for a peaceful stroll or a picnic with friends.
"Reykjavik was a trip of a lifetime and exploring the city on e-scooters made it even more enjoyable. The botanical garden was a beautiful oasis in the middle of the city, the perlan museum was a great way to learn more about Iceland's natural wonders. The sun voyager sculpture was a great place to take a break and appreciate the beauty of the city. The old Harbor area was a great place to spend a relaxing evening."